The following is a completely informal look into things you should know about me:
- 25 years old, born and raised in beautiful OKC
- This blog is my first foray into the world of journalism
- I am recovering alcoholic & addict, and have the scars to prove it
- The majority of my adult life has been spent in rehabs, sober living, or traveling
- My passion is helping those who are suffering in any way I can
- I like Cadillacs, tattoos, good food, truly happy people, and the cold side of the pillow
- I dislike getting splinters, being late, bigotry, and mayonnaise
- This opportunity has been given to me to bring a new perspective to the recovery community, and to bring awareness to the changes taking place that affect the mental health field
- My goal with this blog is to seek truth at any cost and pull very few punches in the process
That’s enough for right now.
Follow me on Twitter @youthinrecovery for constant updates on the Blog!