Good Monday morning from OPUBCO HQ, where the water cooler talk centers on what the ending of “Lost” meant? In the interest of brevity, here’s some links to stories you might have missed over the weekend:
- Sen. Coburn reports money-losing medical practice; other members of Oklahoma’s Congressional delegation file their financial disclosure forms.
- Oklahoma budget negotiators kept 2012 fiscal year in mind as they crafted FY 2011 budget.
- State still in race for $175 million education stimulus funds from second round of the Race to the Top program.
- Adoption costs can price out middle-class in Oklahoma.
- Budget cuts may close Shawnee juvenile detention center.
- Oklahoma County disposing of environmentally hazardous tornado debris.
- Urban chicken issue divides Oklahoma City residents, neighborhoods council members.
- Tulsa World: House Bill 3382 would hide birth dates while others sold.