The Brewers Association this morning released its annual lists of the top 50 craft breweries and top 50 overall beer companies. Looks like we’re still waiting for an Oklahoma brewery to crack the top 50. The complete rankings — extending past 50 — are due out in late May.
Here’s the top 10 craft breweries:
1. Boston Beer Co., Boston
2. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico, Calif.
3. New Belgium Brewing Co., Fort Collins, Colo.
4. The Gambrinus Co., San Antonio
5. Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Oreg.
6. Matt Brewing Co., Utica, N.Y.
7. Bell’s Brewery Inc., Galesburg, Mich.
8. Harpoon Brewery, Boston
9. Lagunitas Brewing Co., Petaluma, Calif.
10. Boulevard Brewing Co., Kansas City, Mo.
And here are the top 10 overall beer companies:
1. Anheuser-Busch Inc., St. Louis, Mo.
2. MillerCoors, Chicago
3. Pabst Brewing Co., Woodbridge, Ill.
4. D.G. Yeungling and Son Inc., Pottsville, Pa.
5. Boston Beer Co., Boston
6. North American Breweries, Rochester, N.Y.
7. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico, Calif.
8. New Belgium Brewing Co., Fort Collins, Colo.
9. Craft Brewers Alliance Inc., Portland, Oreg.
10. The Gambrinus Co., San Antonio
You can see the complete list at this link.