1. Leinenkugel Original: 35 percent
2. Goose Island Honkers Ale: 29 percent
3. Goose Island 312: 13 percent
4. Leinenkugel Summer Shandy: 10 percent
4. Stevens Point Belgian White: 10 percent
6. Stevens Point Amber Classic: 3 percent
So Leinenkugel Original and Goose Island Honkers Ale advance to the coveted 64-beer bracket. That means 46 beers have earned entry into the bracket by your vote. Only two more will be voted into the bracket, and they will come from next week’s Belgium Conference. After that, the Beer Selection Committee will fill the remaining 16 slots. And then, it’s on to the madness, where your votes will determine Oklahoma’s favorite beer.