If you want to be notified everytime I update my blog, just click “subscribe” above and you will receive an e-mail everytime I update.
Ok, here we go with more travel tips:————
26. Oh, Stop it!-Whatever you do, don’t forget to stop the newspaper while you are gone. Usually there is an opportunity to donate your copies to an education program with the local newspaper.
27. Tell me where you’re going-E mail someone back home a copy of all your hotel reservations, airline reservations, copy of your passport, emergency contact info., etc.. In other words, anything you think your relatives might need in case they need to get in contact with you should be e-mailed to them.
28. Wet stuff-pack plastic bags for wet swim suits. Sometimes you want to swim the last day of vacation and you didn’t think about what to do with the wet swim suit.
29. Keep it clean–Been to many places where soap was not available. Best to pack hand sanitizing wipes and constantly keep your hands washed. One of the best ways to keep yourself from getting sick is to wash your hands frequently. Not all bathrooms always have paper towels. Also spray pumps of hand sanitizer can work well.
30. What do I do now or how do you say toilet paper in Russian?-A good idea to get one of those little travel rolls of toilet paper at and drugstore or discount store and keep it in your purse or backpack. I just returned from Quito and over half the public restrooms did not have paper towels or toilet paper.
Stay tuned for more travel tips!
You can post your comments here or e-mail me at email@example.com
Steve Barrymore firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments? Please post below or email me at email@example.com