Listen to Pet Show! Our special guest today was Troy Tinker, the master of ceremonies for the Lipizzaner Stallions! Long story short, Troy knows everything about everything about Lipizzaners. (And in case you didn’t know, the Lips are coming to town this weekend.)
But as if Pet Show weren’t exciting enough all on its own, there’s something even MORE exciting about the show! What is it? Listen to the show! A couple lucky winners and their families will be glad they did! (As if you couldn’t guess, we’re giving away amazing prizes!)
And Pet Show wouldn’t be complete without our news and Tail Tips. Today in news we talked about a cat that stowed away inside a thrift store couch and English squirrels enjoying chips that taste like, well, English squirrels.
- Keep your people meds away from the pets.
- Be careful with insecticides.
- Keep your people food to yourself, people.
- Check to make sure your plants aren’t poisonous.
- Don’t use chemical pest baits if possible.
Staff Writer Carrie Coppernoll