Ten Oklahoma dogs, including two beagles named Hank, are featured on the new Oklahoma Lottery scratch-off ticket, Lucky Dog. The tickets are for sale beginning today. Owners of the 10 dogs each won a $200 gift card to PetSmart.
In addition to the Hank beagles, Huskies also won the day. The breed is repersented twice on the card. Skiatook and Broken Arrow were big winners, too. The cities had two pups apiece on the ticket.
The lucky winners:
- Erin, a Corgi from Tulsa
- Hank, a beagle from Bethany
- Hank, a beagle from Tahlequah
- Krikkit, an Italian greyhound from Broken Arrow
- Lucy, a border colie from Skiatook
- Mya, a Siberian husky from Edmond
- Orie, a Brittany border collie from Broken Arrow
- Rowdy, a Yorkshire terrier from Enid
- Xavier, a Siberian husky from Stillwater
- Tiger, a Labrador retriever from Skiatook