The use of cocoa bean mulch is becoming more popular because of it’s nice smell and color, and it’s bad news for pups. If you’re do is anything like mine, she’ll taste everything in sight at least once. If an animal eats this mulch in small quantities, the reaction will likely be vomiting. If large quantities, the mulch can cause seizures or death.
If you’re the gardening type, listen to our of our past Pet Shows and hear Staff Writer Dawn Marks give tipes for creating a pet-friendly garden.
- Staff Writer Carrie Coppernoll