Regina’s in Nichols Hills Plaza is having a 30 percent off sale everything in the store except jewelry and sundresses. Carol Jarvis is the new owner of Regina’s.
The phone number is 405-842-7774.
Balliet’s is celebrating its annual Christmas party today (Dec. 3) from 10 am. to 6 p.m. Balliet’s is at 50 Penn Place in Oklahoma City. The goodies:
* Tax-free shopping
* Festive music
* Free gift wrap
*Chance to win a Balliet’s gift card worth $500
* Trish McEvoy gfit with purchase event. The first 20 shoppers to spend $200 or more in Trish will receive a FREE large planner — a $78 value
* Gifts with purchase in Erno Lazlo, Sisley, Darphin, Laura Mercier, La Mer, Bobbi Brown and Natura Bisse
Shop local is the mantra this holiday season. Local stores across Oklahoma City are offering discounts and deals on Black Friday and even on Saturday. Check ‘em out on Linda Miller’s blog.
Need a new handbag? Get yourself to Dillard’s where the Handbag Trade-In Event continues through Nov. 1. Just bring in any clean, used handbag and receive a discount on any regular-priced handbag or wallet purchase of $50 or more.
Here’s the important part:
Save $15 on a bag valued at $50 to $75
Save $25 on a bag valued at $75 to $125
Save $40 on a bag valued at $126 to $199
Save $50 on a bag valued at $200 or more
Used handbags will be donated to a local charity.
Traveling to Dallas? Check out these specials at the W Dallas-Victory hotel.
What’s Your Wish
Pamper, play and stay at W Dallas – where wishes come true. Create your own escape with our What’s Your Wish package. Your experience includes a special rate from $259. Plus, you can choose two of the following perks:
- Upgrade your room
- Bliss® Spa will make you mush ‘from the neck up’ with the rubber neck™ massage
- Complimentary parking for your Wheels
- Bottle of bubbly to toast the night away
- Trio of dessert at Craft
W Does Dallas
Your experience at W Dallas-Victory includes a special rate from $199, plus:
- Access for two to Ghostbar
- Taste of Texas amenity
- American Breakfast for two
- Complimentary overnight valet parking
- Two cool cocktails in the Living Room Bar
- Free Hot Cream Manicure with purchase of a Blissage75 at Bliss Spa
Phone: (214) 397-4100.
Gather round, ladies, you won’t want to miss this. It’s Girls Night Out at Balliet’s, 50 Penn Place.
The event is from 6 to 9 tonight with tax-free shopping, plus 10 percent off cosmetics and fragrance. This is the biggest discount Balliet’s has ever offered on cosmetics.
What’s more, you can get a little face time with national makeup artists from Laura Mericer and Trish McEvoy. Jason Hoffman with Shu Uemura also will be there. And you definitely will want to check out Bobbi Brown’s new holiday collection, the Milly trunk show and the Gurhan jewelry trunk show.
Oh, and did we mention the free martini bar, wine tasting, drawing for a $500 gift certificate and live music?