… begins Monday.
The following email has been sent to the City of Oklahoma City and the Oklahoma City/County Health Department:
Under Section 2.a of the Oklahoma Open Records Act, I am requesting to review all emails, documents and correspondence in the custody of the City/County Health Department, the city’s code enforcement office and any other city entities involved in inspections conducted the evening of August 26, 2011 regarding the following:
- The opening of a nighttime food market at Elemental Coffee.
- The decision to conduct inspection of outdoor and/or food truck establishments on the evening of August 26, 2011;
- Coordination of activities with representatives of the ABLE Commission and any other governmental entities.
- Inspections conducted August 26, 2011 and August 27, 2011. I am requesting to review any reports, citations or other documents generated from the inspections on the dates just listed.
- I am requesting to review overtime pay for said inspections.
- I am requesting to review the list of employees involved in the inspections.
- I am requesting to review the list of places inspected.
I want to see these records on Monday, as the law requires that records be available for inspection during regular business hours. If you have any questions about this request, please contact me at 740-4139.
- Steve Lackmeyer