I hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving. The above classic was discovered by friend Phil Cross at KOKH.
So, what am I thankful for?
- I’m first and foremost thankful for my great wife, kids, and family.
- I’m thankful that I have a great readership that I get to interact with via OKC Central.
- I’m thankful for OKC’s changing skyline – Devon tower, Project 180, more to come.
- I’m thankful that SandRidge Energy plans to restore the historic Braniff Building.
- I’m thankful that I might have the opportunity to continue covering one of the most dynamic downtowns in the country.
- I’m thankful to Dennis Wells and Creative Oklahoma and Rep. Mary Fallin for making last week’s trip by Russian Sam possible.
- I’m thankful for my frequent collaborator on my history endeavors, Jack Money.
- I’m thankful for all the people who helped make Retro Metro OKC a reality.
- I’m thankful for foundations like the Inasmuch Foundation, which made CityScape a reality.
- I’m thankful for all the developers helping make downtown a fun exciting place to live, work and play.
There’s much, much more … but let’s remain on guard; those turkeys might, at this very moment, be planning a counterattack….