Marsha Wooden, vice president of administration, declined comment at the end of today’s meeting.
Here are the questions I wanted to ask:
1. SandRidge Energy and Preservation Oklahoma are providing very different accounts of Oklahoma Historical Society director Bob Blackburn’s thoughts on the historic merit and viability of the older buildings on the SandRidge campus. Would it help clear up any confusion if he appeared at the next Board of Adjustment meeting?
2. Why won’t you accept the National Trust for Historic Preservation’s offer to pay for a historic analysis of the buildings in question?
3. What is the consequence of further delays in the project?
4. What should have been the basis for the Downtown Design Review Committee’s decision on whether the buildings in question should get their approval for demolition?
5. Why won’t SandRidge Energy entertain proposals to turn the Kermac building into housing?