I wish I had written Jennifer’s post today. Then my next task would be easy – submitting my first ever “blog” contest entry. I have an ego – a healthy ego – and I’m no stranger to competing in contests. But this one has me stumped, and upper management wants me in the game.
What makes a “great” blog post? Again, I really wish I had written the one today. But plaguarism is a bad thing, and I like and respect Jennifer and she might get upset if I stole her stuff.
So once again I’m demanding something of you. No, it’s not enough for me to expect you guys to engage in a healthy, smart discussion every day (which you do). Nope, now I’m asking you “regulars” to tell what I should submit into this contest.
Here are the options:
- The “planning for the future” series where I delved into basic planning issues, past planning failures and new urbanism.
- The “Mike Morgan incident.”
- The live blogging from the unveiling of plans for the new Devon tower.
- My “feisty” side – posts like “Tough Questions for everyone,” “Questions Have Been Asked, Names have Been Named” and “The Dance.”
- My “humorous” side – posts on Jessica Alba and Conan O’Brien.