1. I was out hunting a scoop on the next downtown high-rise.
2. Black limos, attorneys and hotels. Can’t say anything more on that matter.
3. My desk was a mess when I started my morning. I was a mess when I left.
4. I spent two minutes inside Red Prime.
5. I was pre-occupied all day with the thought that three long weeks without a new episode of Burn Notice is finally over.
6. I’m still reading the latest issue of Oklahoma Today. With each turn of a page, my fear grows that I’ve been scooped.
7. Still trying to find out answers to why Greg Banta left MidTown, why Brett Hamm left Downtown Oklahoma City Inc., and the meaning of life. It looks like my best shot is the meaning of life thing.
8. Did anyone notice the city is going to knock down the Robinson exit ramp from I-40 next to Ford Center? I’ve spent all day practicing getting stuck in hopeless traffic jams.
9. Breakfast at the Ground Floor Cafe in Leadership Square. Oh boy, that’s good.
10. Coffee Slingers – good stuff, but don’t you dare ask for Sanka.