It’s time to see how much attention you’ve been paying to the news in the past week or so. From The Oklahoman’s news copy editors and designers, here’s a quiz.
1. Police in the metro area encourage car owners to do what?
a) Leave keys in their cars so they can drive off quicker.
b) Not leave keys in the car.
c) Paint their cars green for St. Patrick’s Day.
2. The Tam-Bao Buddhist Temple in Tulsa is seeking the Board of Adjustments’ approval to do what?
a) Build a 57-foot-tall statue.
b) Build a school for underprivileged children.
c) Construct a second temple.
3. An 82-year-old Stroud graduate got what memento from his high school days?
a) A lost championship ring.
b) A replica letter jacket.
c) His old football jersey.
4. The state House has passed a bill allowing some landowners to hire sharpshooters to kill what animals?
a) Black bears.
c) Feral hogs.
5. Parade magazine has called what highway in Oklahoma one of the worst in the nation?
a) Interstate 40.
b) U.S. 75.
c) Interstate 35.
6. This former Pittsburgh Steeler, who is now a scout, visited the University of Oklahoma’s Pro Day:
a) Franco Harris.
b) Terry Bradshaw.
c) “Mean” Joe Greene.
7. Jim Caviezel spoke recently at an Oklahoma City church. He is best known for:
a) Climbing Mount Everest.
b) Being the first person to run a four-minute mile.
c) Playing Christ in a film.
8. An online bank is drawing customers with FDIC-insured checking accounts and a little humor. What is its name?
9. Starting July 1, what will be the price of an adult ticket for the Bricktown Canal water taxi?
10. AT&T is preparing to offer what in four additional Oklahoma towns?
a) The 3G network.
b) A price cut for people who only have cell phones, but no landlines.
c) Reduced equipment prices for those who have more than one individual on their plan.
How did you do on the quiz? Here are the correct answers:
1-B, 2-A, 3-B, 4-C, 5-A, 6-C, 7-C, 8-B, 9-A, 10-A.