David Cook “The World I Know” – Collective Soul
- Here you go, dude, you’ve got to make it count.
- If not, you can just go out and have a better career and not work at Disney Land.
- Man, that was good, but it was a little too subtle. Little Dave gets to go last and he’s singing “Imagine.” He’ll need to forget the words to mess this up.
- Not big enough.
- David Cook is Daughtry, let’s all just get used to it.
- Paula: “You’re standing in your truth.” OK.
- Simon: “It was completely and utterly the wrong song choice for you.”