* Archuleta: “Don’t Let The Sun Go Down on Me” (Elton John)
- The kid’s got chops, but it’s all a little too theme parky.
- And not very believable. He looks 12!
- Ending wasn’t as good as cooks. A little pitchy, dawg.
- Someone get Little Dave a cough drop. (Archuleta is just too much to type each time, people). His husky voice makes this all a Peter Brady for me sometimes.
- Randy: “That was flawless and unbelievably molten hot.” Randy Jackson, geologist.
- Paula: “The sun is never going to go down on you.” Who’s writing for her tonight?
- Simon: “It’s very easy to get overexcited tonight. I thought last week you are OK. I thought tonight was arguably the best you’ve had. Round one to Archuleta!”
It’s like King Kong vs. Gozilla, people!
The exclamation points!!!