The Oklahoma History Center, 2401 N Laird in Oklahoma City, will celebrate the holiday season with special events for families on Saturday, Dec. 6. Activities include crafts, games, songs and traditional holiday customs from various cultures and time periods. Children may have their photographs taken with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus. Mrs. Claus will read cultural Christmas stories and serve cookies and hot cocoa.
Programs are free with paid admission.
– 10 a.m.: Caroling with Bishop McGuinness High School’s choir
– 11 a.m.: Photographs, cookies and hot cocoa with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
– noon: Holiday music featuring Putnam City High Schoo’s show choir
– 1 p.m.: Traditional period dances with Martha Ray
– 2 p.m.: Traditional holiday crafts with Martha Ray
– 3 p.m.: Photographs, cookies and hot cocoa with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
– 4 p.m.: Traditional games
Click for information or call 522-5248.