I love the “Tuna” guys! I was thrilled to attend the Saturday afternoon “Tuna Does Vegas”show with my family. Here are a few etiquette tips for the next show -
1. Please don’t take both arm rests. Sharing is nice.
2. Leave your cell phone in the car. A woman on the other side of the arm rest hugger, asked if she had turned off her phone, she replied, “no it is in my purse, but don’t worry, no one will call me.” So why bring it in?
3. When you come in late and it is dark, you are blocking the view while you are looking for your seat. Not to mention that people who were there on time have to be interrupted and stand up to let you in.
4. While standing at your seat during the short intermission, please don’t sway back and forth and hit the person in front of you in the head with your coat sleeves.
5. The good etiquette news – everyone paid attention, no distracting whisperers and we all laughed out loud!
Great job, as usual, Joe Sears and Jaston Williams.Best regards,