1. Take in the Devon Ice Rink, Chesapeake Snow Tubing, Wimgo Holidays on the Canal and the rest of the Downtown in December attractions. The festivities begin at 5:30 p.m. today with the lighting of the SandRidge Christmas Tree, Robinson Avenue and Couch Drive. Information: www.downtownindecember.com.
2. Celebrate alternative radio at 105.3 The Spy’s Night Out one-year anniversary show featuring The Pretty Black Chains, Sherree Chamberlain, The Boom Bang , Kite Flying Robot & DJ Blake Ward and more at 7 tonight at 51st Street Speakeasy, 1114 NW 51. Information: 463-0470 or www.thespyfm.com.
3. TULSA — Take a break from holiday feasting at the fifth annual Leftover Turkey Show with Jason Boland & the Stragglers and the Turnpike Troubadours at 8 tonight at Cain’s Ballroom, 423 N Main. Information: (918) 584-2306 or www.cainsballroom.com.
4. Get in free to the Oklahoma History Center, 800 Nazih Zhudi Drive, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday in honor of the museum’s fifth anniversary. Information: 522-0765 or www.okhistorycenter.org.
5. TULSA — Attend “A Celebration of ‘Zaireeka’ and All Things Flaming Lips” at 2 p.m. Sunday at Circle Cinema, 10 S Lewis Ave. The event will include a listening party of the Lips’ landmark album “Zaireeka,” a screening of Oklahoma filmmaker Brad Beesley’s documentary “The Fearless Freaks” and Pitchfork managing editor Mark Richardson discussing his book on “Zaireeka.” Information: (918) 585-3504 or www.dwellingspaces.net.
6. TULSA – See the national touring production of “Wicked” at 8 tonight, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday and 2 and 7:30 p.m. Sunday at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center, 110 E Second. For more information, go to www.celebrityattractions.com.
7. Hear Dr. Pants and Green Corn Revival at 9 tonight at VZD’s, 4200 N Western. Or catch Ike Lamb & The Creepers at 9 p.m. Saturday at VZD’s. Information: www.vzds.com.
8. Listen to Ali Harter at 10 p.m. Saturday at JJ’s Alley, 212 E Sheridan. Information: Click here for the JJ’s Alley Facebook page.
9. Watch Jewel Box Theatre’s production of “I Hate Hamlet” at 8 p.m. today and Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday at 3700 N Walker. Information: www.jewelboxtheatre.org.
10. Hear Stoney LaRue & The Arsenals and Josh Weathers Band at 8 tonight at the Wormy Dog Saloon, 311 E Sheridan. Information: www.wormydog.com.